How I can help you
I can help individuals who are thinking about starting a business, mananging or expanding a current business.
I am proud to say that Score help me start my first business in 1982. I later received their help when starting my accounting firm in 1998.
As a business owner, I have managed, operated and started several successful businesses of my own over the last 40 years. Those businesses include a nail school, nail salon, beauty salon, Home I and Home II child care facilities, mobile bookkeeping, tax and accounting firm.
As a business and tax advisor, I have helped others manage their finances, file their taxes and start new businesses. I am attending DeVry University now to accomplish my lifetime goal in completing a master program in Technical Management in Finance.
As a mentor for SCORE, I can assist others in thinking through the process, getting the ideas on paper, starting the process and getting buinesses up and running.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Professional & Business Services
- Certifications: (Bookkeeping, QuickBooks ProAdvisor, Xero Accounting, Xero Payroll)
- IRS Authorized Efile Provider since 1998
- Business Administration courses, Finance Application Training and Windows Applications
- Bachelor Degree in Biblical Studies/Counseling
- Currently attending DeVry University (Master Program Technicial Management in Finance)