How I can help you
I can help individuals who are thinking about starting a business, managing or expanding a current business.
I am proud to say that Score help me start my first business in 1982. I later received their help when starting my accounting firm in 1998.
As a business owner, I have managed, operated and started several successful businesses within the last 40 years. This includes a nail school, nail salon, beauty salon, Home I and Home II child care facilities, mobile bookkeeping, tax and accounting firm.
My current role as a business and tax advisor, I prepare and train staff to provide accurate, timely and professional tax, accounting and payroll services for small to medium sized businesses.
I am also attending DeVry University where I am completing a master degree program in Technical Management in Finance.
As a volunteer mentor for SCORE, I am committed to assist others who are in the process of starting a new business. I am here to help you get your ideas on paper, create a business plan to start forming a new or existing business and to answer questions you may have.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Professional & Business Services
- Certifications: (Bookkeeping, QuickBooks ProAdvisor, Xero Accounting, Xero Payroll)
- IRS Authorized Efile Provider since 1998
- Business Administration courses, Finance Application Training and Windows Applications
- Bachelor Degree in Biblical Studies/Counseling
- Currently attending DeVry University (Master Program Technicial Management in Finance)