How I can help you
I can help prospective and current entrepreneurs/small business owners enhance their knowledge and expertise in the areas of key skill requirements, analysis of strengths and weaknesses, identifying the types and components of business ownership, business plan basics, focusing on their unique value proposition, market research, and marketing plan development.
As a certified marketing and business educator and leadership consultant, I have I have taught and mentored individuals in the areas of SWOT analysis, personal skills assessment, management skills, business idea feasibility analysis, business plan development, and marketing to students and prospective entrepreneurs of all ages.
Areas of Expertise
- Strategy & Planning
- Human Resources
- Marketing, Public Relations & Sales
- Professional, Scientific, & Technical Services
- Retail Trade
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
- Masters in Education-Vocational Education, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, August, 1984
- Bachelor of Arts-Distributive Education (Marketing Education), Summa Cum Laude, Kearney State College, Kearney, Nebraska, May, 1975
- Gallup-Trained Builders Profile 10 Coach