How I can help you
I can help you with small business startup issues, including finance, startup accounting, office automation, conserving cash, and making your business look big without overspending.
I have over 40+ working years of selling in the High-Tech Market within the San Francisco Bay Area with more than 27 years of those as an entrepreneur running my own company offering IT Solutions.
As a successful business owner, I have learned what it takes to run a profitable small business.
I can help clients with:
- Strategies on business plans for a startup in being a reseller business
Running a successful business. Some of my expertise is in:
- KISS Method (Keep it simple, stupid)
- Cash Flow
- Day in /Day out Business issues
- How to make money and keep it.
- Retirement – How to plan now so that you can live your lifesyte comfortably when you decide to retire.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Operations
- Technology & IT Services
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Technical & Scientific Services
- Professional & Business Services
- Retail & Wholesale Trade
BS, Business Degree - Computer Information Systems- Arizona State University
MBA, Finance – Golden Gate University, San Francisco, CA
23+ years’ experience in business ownership
40+ years of sales experience in selling high end IT solutions